View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 09:09 PM   #1568

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Mine as well. I also think most guys spend too much time in the minors. With how good Bobby Witt is supposed to be he shouldn't need 4 years in the minors. Teams use the development thing to keep control of players. I think most players would play just fine, especially college guys. If rookies in the NFL can play good, then so can a baseball player
I don't know if it's actually funny, but I always find it hilarious how baseball fans want to rush prospects, while bashing the prospects who are already up getting experience.

In the Royals case, people want to rush Witt and see him up here to "get experience" even though he hasn't played above rookie ball, which is a horrible idea. While at the same time ripping a guy Mondesi to shreds. I mean Mondesi has been horrible this year, but there's a ways to go and he could probably use a day off but at this point we need to let him work through things.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.