View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 05:41 PM   #1563
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Bring up Bobby Witt, Khalil Lee, Kowar, and Lynch. Let them get some experience. The only bad thing that might happen is they play better then who we have playing now. Im solidly at the point that im hoping we lose out. Get that #1 overall pick.
I'd really like to see Khalil Lee but suspect we're going to see Olivares right away.

That's a lot of 40-man churn and starting of service time clocks unnecessarily.

I'll go bold prediction, though, and say I think we see all of them by midseason next year.

Not so bold on most of them, but that would be a really early promotion for Witt.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.