Thread: Music Megadeth > Metallica
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 01:25 PM   #256
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Master of Puppets is the only Metallica album that approaches the level of guitar playing I expect after being a Megadeth fan for so long. Bob Rock is basically the reason I hate Metallica to this day. He basically turned them into a grunge band. I love guitar solos, why take them away?
Rock was basically a pop metal producer during that era right? I know alot of people dump on him, but he did what he did very well.

Id blame Metallica more for voluntarily changing their sound. I even like some of their stuff during tha Bob Rock era, but yea, its not like it was during the Puppets phase.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.