View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 06:22 PM   #126
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post

There are a lot of people backing you up on this one.
And you think I care what other dumb****s, like you, believe?

Quote:
I'm not going to apologize when you're the only damn person getting worked up about it. You've done this to me a few times this month. And you got called out on it then too.
You live in fantasy land. Congrats.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure everyone else knows that my comment was not at all meant to be a criticism of how much we gave up. And that I was just pointing out we made an aggressive trade and will make sure Mahomes isn't poorly coached.

If anyone else interpreted it differently, please speak up. Even my biggest critics (and I have plenty) I'm sure know that this is just petty BS.
Whatever. Two picks isn't a boatload.

What you stated was false and you STILL can't admit it or accept it.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.