View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 06:21 PM   #125
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post

There are a lot of people backing you up on this one.

I'm not going to apologize when you're the only damn person getting worked up about it. You've done this to me a few times this month. And you got called out on it then too.

I'm pretty sure everyone else knows that my comment was not at all meant to be a criticism of how much we gave up. And that I was just pointing out we made an aggressive trade and will make sure Mahomes isn't poorly coached.

If anyone else interpreted it differently, please speak up. Even my biggest critics (and I have plenty) I'm sure know that this is just petty BS.
things dane does not get: sarcasm, jokes, paraphrasing, hypothesizing, conjecture, tongue in cheek, goofing, exaggerating, or simply having fun.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.