View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 06:18 PM   #124
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
You just don't know when to stop, do you?

Admit you were WRONG and move on, Dumbo.

There are a lot of people backing you up on this one.

I'm not going to apologize when you're the only damn person getting worked up about it. You've done this to me a few times this month. And you got called out on it then too.

I'm pretty sure everyone else knows that my comment was not at all meant to be a criticism of how much we gave up. And that I was just pointing out we made an aggressive trade and will make sure Mahomes isn't poorly coached.

If anyone else interpreted it differently, please speak up. Even my biggest critics (and I have plenty) I'm sure know that this is just petty BS.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.