View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 11:45 AM   #59
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
Reid will go with Bray. Impossible to say at this point if that's the best move, but that's my best guess on what Andy Reid will do.
I don't think Reid has any qualms about playing rookies. I know i may be alone in this, but i personally feel that if Mahomes develops at a rapid rate and demonstrates the ability to lead this offense, and Alex sputters or regresses, i don't think Reid will have a problem pulling the trigger.

I'm not in the camp that believes Alex is guaranteed a full a season.

My prediction: Bray will hold the #2 duties until Pre-season week 3. Then Mahomes will get a chance with the 2's.

Mahomes HAS to win #2 duties so he can dress on Sundays, even if he hasn't surpassed Bray. This is a foregone conclusion. How often does our 3rd string QB dress on Sundays?

If Smith regress, playoff contention or not, Mahomes will get the nod late in the season to ignite the offense.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.