Thread: Computers Windows 11
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2022, 03:16 AM   #234
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I'm running Nvidia, and have had no issues. Actually, a few of the latest NVidia drivers have been buggy shitty messes that have given me some issues. But it's the NVidia drivers not the OS, because the same driver issues are happening in Win10 too.
Thanks for the info. I am running a 3060TI on my rig with no issues with WIN10 Pro....so I may consider doing the upgrade the next time it pops up....although it is running well so I might not mess with a good thing.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.