View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 10:54 AM   #89
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Stood around & watched.

It always amazes me how people get upset at people for recording something like this. They were on the Branson Belle with a full crew aboard. Did you want all the passengers to start diving into the water? Talk about tragedy. Multiple the deaths by ten if everyone did that. Have common sense people. This rush to judgment & condemnation of people disgusts me.
wow....sorry to disgust you. You must get disgusted easily.

Your comment is fair though.

But even if you're going to stand around and do nothing (as you put it).......isnt it, at the very least, a little morbid to film people dying in a tragedy?

It's not like these people are photojournalists working for Time magazine.

Maybe just me.....but I also remember a thread a while back where kids were filming a guy drowning where the theme/comments were similar.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.