View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 04:54 AM   #97
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
Was the insane asylum on the south side of the complex? On the hill?

I also seem to remember an old haunted house at about 31st street (about 10 blocks or so east of Main) that was creepy as hell (an old hospital I think?)

Was it called the Haunted Hospital? Was it an insane asylum? I remember going downstairs to the basement to start off and it was all cement and bricks and no windows....creepy.
It was called Dr. Deadly's Haunted Hospital, located over on Forrest. It was my favorite haunted house.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.