View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 10:32 PM   #1552
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
A depressingly high percentage of women forgive and stay with their abusers. Her forgiving him is not a unique occurrence and can’t be taken as proof she stayed because he hasn’t done it again.

My wife didn’t tell me that people who abuse women are pieces of shit. I’ve held that opinion for a long time.

All her work did was frame that opinion with the depressing reality of how many women stay - especially when children are involved - and how rarely “I just lost my temper that one time” is a true statement.

Enjoy your jersey.
It was deplorable what he did. I have had women punch me multiple times, including my mother. I have never hit a woman. But I have made mistakes. ****ed up ones. He made a mistake. Until he does it again, he made a mistake. Our country is so screwed because people who make mistakes, can never recover. Whether people make a mistake because of drugs, alcohol or other. Mistakes happen. Let's not crucify the guy.
SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.