Thread: Football NFL MVP... Brees or Mahomes
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 09:26 AM   #24
Plays to win the game!

It depends on if the voters want to reward flawless efficiency or if they want to reward lavish numbers. I could see them going either way, if Patrick keeps up with his TDs, eclipsing Tom Brady's number or amazingly getting the record from Manning, and gets the Chiefs a first round bye in his Rookie season, you can't argue with that with efficiency and nostalgic feelings of Brees should get one in his career.

I think if you're talking MVP, Most Valuable Player, then you should go with Brees. He's more valuable to the Saints than Mahomes is to the Chiefs. We've seen Andy Reid take teams with Alex Smith at the helm to the playoffs for years now, he would be able to do it again without Mahomes. I can't say the same for Brees though, I don't think Sean Payton could guarantee a playoff spot to Alex Smith if he was on the Saints and Brees wasn't.

Just as long as you never mention Todd Gurley "in the race" again, we're good. No RB is competing with QB's for MVP in this league for the forseeable future, no matter how good he is.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.