View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 10:07 AM   #113
SuperChiefs

We just got back from wally world to pick up some milk, bread and a few other things. The shelves look like they do when we have a hurricane bearing down on us. Hardly any non perrishables, no toilet paper , nothing anti bacterial in the store except for 2 small bottles of hand sanitizer and 4 packs of hand wipes. I picked them all up for my mom who is going through chemo right now. Other than that, everyone was calm and respectful more so than I've ever seen there.

The lady at the checkout said it hasn't been too bad and that they're closing at 11pm to allow them to restock
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.