View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 01:46 PM   #480
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by memyselfi
What do you want me to say. You expressed your opinion. I read it. You said that my observations about conservatives are similiar in nature. You said that my remarks about the government and military are as well. I'll grant you the remarks about the government and the military as they are entities for which I do speak using a singular voice as an institution.

However, I do not believe that bigoted or racists conservative males on the board are in any way representative of the conservative right at a whole. I think they happen to represent some of the worst that the 'right' has to offer but I do not believe the entire movement is nearly that nasty, or bigoted, or despicable at all.
Fair enough...

I'm also curious of your definitions of racism and bigotry.

Websters defines a big as:

One entry found for bigot.

Main Entry: big·ot
Pronunciation: 'bi-g&t
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle French, hypocrite, bigot
Date: 1661
: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices

Obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his/her own opinions and prejudices. According to websters you, and me, and most on this BB are bigots. Only the degree varies.....
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.