View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 10:27 PM   #2173
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
So can we acknowledge that Tyreek is on a legitimate hall of fame top wr of all time kinda path? Is it too soon for that? We

I mean, if he stays healthy I’m this offense with Pat, he’s gonna put up some 1500 yard 8 td seasons pretty regularly. You do that very man times and ...
If this core group can get 2 more rings while producing at the same/similar level, I think we are looking at the HOF for the below dudes.

For Sure:
Reid (duh, already a lock)
Mahomes (1st ballot)
Kelce
Hill

Possible:
Schwartz
Jones
Mathieu

Dark Horse:
Hardman (if he can produce the same success rate while sustaining more touches...)
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.