View Single Post
Old 08-22-2023, 06:27 AM   #82
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Same. As stupid as this OP is rhe Bengals are FAR worse. Cannot fathom why CP doesn't reserve it's hatred for them over the Bills.
Yeah, but rfaulk >>>> diqlix

I think Bills fans are worse because the Bengals have actually beaten the Chiefs when it matters. Hell, I don't remember Bengals fans even existing before they won the AFFCG... they won and they were pretty damn gloaty about it. But.. they earned it first.

Even if that stings more due to the AFFCG loss, Bills fans have acted like they've owned the Chiefs since prior to the first playoff match up and have been obnoxious as hell about it... FFS, this clown is STILL talking like the Bills have been successful at Arrowhead and "they love Arrowhead".

It's hard to imagine he's actually a Bills fan at this point, it's so silly.

Not sure I've ever seen such an entitled fanbase throw around so much trash talk while their team accomplishes so little (insert trophy stand meme).
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote