View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 07:08 PM   #795
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I had a nice Bradley that had a feeder of those wood hockey pucks. I loved that for the long smokes. I could control how often they were fed into the smoker. Stop and start them during the smoke. I found a place on the internet that had great wood pucks. I would rotate the type of wood pucks as the smoke went on depending on how what meats were in the smoker.

Set it and forget it smoking.
I looked into one years ago, but didn't like that I couldn't walk into a store and buy pucks...at least at that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Cold smoke some cheese this winter. Thank me later.
I do it usually around fall into winter. Just needs to get a little cooler out.

I do it for mac n cheese and for party trays during the holidays and the SB.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.