Thread: Movies and TV The Last Dance
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 06:05 PM   #17
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl420 View Post
I definitely noticed a parallel with that, but it also really makes you appreciate Mahomes even more for not acting like a douche bag.
It's nice and I am grateful that Mahomes is as personable and polite as he is, but if he were cockier and had a more evident mean streak, as long as he still played at the level he plays at, i wouldn't really care.

MJ wasn't like Allen Iverson or Rodman or whoever. Yeah, he had a mean streak, but he wasn't a douchebag, IMO. He was extremely competitive, but so what? He won six championships in 10 years. And should've won 8 in 12. To be a winner at that level you're going to have personality quirks.

Put it to you another way: would you rather Mahomes be nicer and only win 2 SBs, or more of a 'douchebag' and win 6?

Last edited by Megatron96; 04-27-2020 at 02:44 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote