View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 01:47 PM   #70
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
They’re basically doing it though without the whole bubble thing. Players are going home and to the facility where they’re gonna test the crap out of them for Covid.

Biggest issue will be having leadership basically tell them you’ve gotta bubble yourself when away from the facility. I’m sure the teams have people who can go to the store for you and that kind of stuff.

The families will be the hardest part.

But the nfl can’t do the nba bubble. How would they have a place big enough for the whole league and film crews and officials and everything? I don’t see how it could work

Officials in the nfl have jobs other than football. I’m curious how they’re gonna figure that out
I’d bet that >75% of posters on here have to on an everyday basis at their jobs, figure out a unique solution to a problem at work. They don’t throw up their hands and say sorry, it can’t be done when it can’t be accomplished by the standard process.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.