View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 01:29 PM   #68
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
My whole career is doing shit that initially people said it can’t be done, it’s too hard, we don’t have the time or resources etc.etc. Think outside the box. Be flexible. And get er done. If the NFL wants it to happen, I’m sure they can pull it off.
They’re basically doing it though without the whole bubble thing. Players are going home and to the facility where they’re gonna test the crap out of them for Covid.

Biggest issue will be having leadership basically tell them you’ve gotta bubble yourself when away from the facility. I’m sure the teams have people who can go to the store for you and that kind of stuff.

The families will be the hardest part.

But the nfl can’t do the nba bubble. How would they have a place big enough for the whole league and film crews and officials and everything? I don’t see how it could work

Officials in the nfl have jobs other than football. I’m curious how they’re gonna figure that out
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.