View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 11:35 AM   #38
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75
Good greif, is this all you have ? Really, a guy like yourself acting like a dick, I was wrong, I had you pegged as better than this.

You started this thread for what reason ? We all have opinions, that's all, if you disagree with me, so be it, but have some class doing it, acting like a dick is only going to soil the decent reputation you have created to this point.
I know sentiments like mine are endangering your beau's livelihood, but you're just going to have to settle for the fact that you two are going to have to live within your means a bit until he bounces back onto his feet.

Really, though. You had to know it was a longshot in the first place.
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.