Thread: RB's.
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2024, 03:55 AM   #35
Veteran

I am not one for spending significant resources on the RB position, but I was watching the Jags Titans game thinking about how funny it would be if the Chiefs paid for Henry.

I think I read somewhere that the Chiefs were still facing a significantly higher percentage of light boxes, as teams played to defend against the Chiefs passing attack even as their offense has struggled. Henry would eat against light boxes, and Mahomes and the passing attack would feast if having Henry brought more defenders down into the box.

The Chiefs definitely won't/shouldn't do it, but do you think it could be as fun as I think it would be?

EDIT: Spotrac has Henry estimated as a 2 year 10m contract, damn if that were true I would actually do it, but Spotrac always wrong on these

Last edited by Chargem; 01-08-2024 at 07:03 AM..
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli