View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 08:44 AM   #976
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Been playing this for a few hours now. It's pretty cool - but difficult. Very difficult. You don't find any weapons or armor outside of the first few minutes, and about half the things you encounter can kill damn near instantly, while you do little or no damage to them. The Brave Sir Robin strategy is about the only thing that keeps you alive when you run into one of them. And that's playing on easy mode because I'm just learning it - I can't imagine what the difficult levels must be like. Jesus.

Just got to the point where I can finally upgrade my puny initial weapon and get a follower. Should get a little less difficult now.

All in all, I'm enjoying it, though. I get the feeling it will get better and better as I level up and unlock more skills.
I am interested in this game, so I looked at a few review vids. From what I can gather, it kinda drags for 8 to 12 hours before it starts getting good. A lot of that may be the power curve. I'm probably going to wait for a sale, but I will probably get this game eventually.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.