Thread: Chiefs Derrick Johnson
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 04:19 PM   #75
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
The recent spat of injuries is alarming. He's lost a step, but as was said... he's smart and instinctive.

If KC had some impressive young guys coming up, it would be different, but even at his age he's the best we have by miles.

Shit changes quickly in the NFL though.

Honestly for his first several years he was a bit of an underachiever. Haley benched him, and he's been an all pro since returning to the line-up.
Eligwe is gonna be goooooood, man.

I like pretty much everything I've seen from that kid. Now there's no replacement for experience, especially with as much as we put on our Mike (and with as much as DJ is capable of handling from the mental side of things). But give Eligwe some time and I think he's exactly that 'impressive young guy' you're asking for. I think he'll be a hell of a ballplayer.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.