View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 08:04 AM   #17
I’m a Mahomo!

I think the officials are just bad. I think the NFL has instituted so many rules that the refs can't ref anymore. They call stupid ticky tack penalties & let obvious penalties go.

I see it every game. Inconsistency.

A hold is called on some & not on others even though the guy is doing the exact same thing. The RT of the Rams should have been called for multiple false starts but not one was called. Same guy also held Ford the exact same way Fisher got called for a hold. THE EXACT SAME WAY!

In last year's playoff game the ref called forward progress stopped when it was a clear fumble with no forward progress.

I'm just tired of the crap.

Be CONSISTENT not consistently bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.