View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 01:00 PM   #111
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by COchief View Post
This sounds like the worst job in the world. Randomly taking control of all kinds of different ships with different loads at the last minute and having to basically parallel park a semi with millions of dollars of cargo and ships on the line. Not enough money in the world for me to do something like that, glad to hear the poster above saying they are well compensated, sounds deserved.
Yeah I watched something on a boat pilot navigating large ships into/out of Norway using a river system to get to open sea

They showed 3D imaging of how close the boats got to everything underwater and I was riddled with anxiety just watching it on tv
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote