View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 07:15 AM   #68
MVP

My post regarding indiscretions were not sexual. As stated by ptlyon, I have hookers for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Some of my proudest accomplishments were what others would call indiscretions. Later in life they are memories that keep you going and your blood pumping. I think I will leave it at that...

Think of the things you have done when you were young that would possibly be criminal today?
DMC's response was not sexual either.
[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Good grief.

The only thing I did while I was young that would have been criminal today, was drinking and driving, which was criminal then and resulted in a DUI.

I haven't driven while drinking since and with Uber & Lyft, anyone that drinks and drives is a butt****ing moron.

FHC chimes in with a insinuative comment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlintHillsChiefs View Post
Jesus. What the **** is wrong with you?
I respond. I also gave an definition of a indiscretion and an example.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Get your mind out of the gutter.

I like to drive fast. Something wrong with that?

Speeding at excessive rates is something most who know me, take as a given...

Yes I have eluded a peace officer.

I wouldn't want my daughters, nor my mother to know that, nor my parishioner, or my..., or my,,,,

That is what an indiscretion is isn't it? behavior or speech that is indiscreet or displays a lack of good judgment

So, if I understand correctly. Telling you to shove a old baseball bat up your ass IS NOT and indiscretion. You having to have the sprinters surgically removed IS.

I believe that DMC mentioned indiscretions that were non sexual that people would look at you harshly or in a less favorable manner because of your actions. He mentioned a traffic related incident that he considers an act of indiscretion and others look down on judgmentally for for those actions. I bet there are a lot of people who have never bore the facts to friends or loved ones of the fact that they were convicted of a DUI. Yet I do not see you calling him out as a "reerun" Wait. "****ing reerun: reerun."

I related to a my indiscretions that occurred because of my poor judgment resulting from driving fast and failing to respect the law's authority by eluding the police. I certainly am not proud of the circumstances I placed innocent bystanders, the police, and myself in. I certainly would not want my children, my mother , my boss, my ... to know of those acts of poor judgment as I would certainly be seen through their eyes as a lesser person.

Driving fast: Would I do it again? Sure.
Would I attempt to allude an officer who was upholding the law by stopping me? Never again.
I go to "Track Day" events such as Heartland Park Touring Club and get it out of my system as best I can. But I still speed, does that make me a reerun? If so: Be my guest, call me : reerun.

You, Superturtle, you picked a great handle, sometimes they say so much about a person (I'll forgo the explanation) seem to have indiscretion of your own that you are surely not proud of, as it appears that you should have stayed in school past the seventh grade. ****ing retart, retart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Get his mind out of the gutter? You're a ****ing reerun for bragging about your "indiscretions" in a thread about a celebrity ruining his own career from sexual misconduct.
reerun.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.