View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 06:46 PM   #66
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Get your mind out of the gutter.

I like to drive fast. Something wrong with that?

Speeding at excessive rates is something most who know me, take as a given...

Yes I have eluded a peace officer.

I wouldn't want my daughters, nor my mother to know that, nor my parishioner, or my..., or my,,,,

That is what an indiscretion is isn't it? behavior or speech that is indiscreet or displays a lack of good judgment

So, if I understand correctly. Telling you to shove a old baseball bat up your ass IS NOT and indiscretion. You having to have the sprinters surgically removed IS.
Get his mind out of the gutter? You're a ****ing reerun for bragging about your "indiscretions" in a thread about a celebrity ruining his own career from sexual misconduct.
reerun.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.