View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 01:54 AM   #128
In Search of a Life

Here and there I will get a trimmed one if I am just feeling lazy as hell and I want a quick smoked brisket. That's hardly a thing for me though.

Trimmed is much higher per pound, but you're also not paying X dollars for pounds of fat. If you like real lean meat, than that's a bit of a bonus. Learn how to trim your own meat though, and save some money.

I'm more partial to the packer brisket as the cap is lovely for doing BBQ (burnt ends).
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.