Thread: Video Games Madden 21
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 02:06 PM   #51
Resident Glue Sniffer

I hope I don't break down and pick this up. each year the last 4 years, family/in-laws have always either bought it for my birthday; or given a gamestop gift card. last year I was just irritated wtih the game. I played it quite a bit for maybe a 3 weeks to a month, and it has sat on the shelf collecting dust ever since.

I ventured into MUT for the first time last year, grinding through whatever to get packs etc. and the MUT gameplay actually felt entirely different to me. Not sure if that's a real thing or not; but it just had a different feel. Is it possilbe they have 2 sets of code or whatever to run Franchise and MUT?

I also liked to play connected Franchise as a LB, or as a CB. But what would grind my gears is, it didn't matter if you did your role / job in the defense. to get development points (I think that's what it's called) you - as a defender - basically had to let a player catch a pass, then tackle / let him get open so a play would come your way. Same as a LB; if you did your job in the run game / played your assignment / gap...there was no reward.

So after grinding like that for hours and hours...you're better of just running all over the field doing what ever you want. If I recall, I 'think' NBA 2K used to give you points / reward you for playing the role in the offense / play.

that's when i shelved it. I like to play sim style; so just running all over, no regard to assignment or even the defense that is called...bummed me out. Getting intercepted playing QB when throwing a 20 yd pass downfield by a MLB 10 yds from LOS was irritating. getting sucked into blocks as a defender was irritating.

maybe I'm just getting older, or tired of playing a game with the same lingering issues year after year; or a combo of both...I don't play nearly as much Madden as I did a decade ago.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.