View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 03:52 PM   #10
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I don't see the need for that many WRs though.

I doubt they leave free agency without a veteran addition. They are definitely keeping Watson around. You have Rice. I doubt they let both of Moore and Toney go on rookie contracts. You still have Ross floating around too. I'd say you have 4 absolutes. I could see them double-dipping but 3 or 4? I don't know about that. Other holes to fill, other long-term objectives.

Even though we re-signed Jones and Buggs, we still have work to do at DT. We could probably use a LB. We could probably use a DB. And then OT remains a question mark.
Will Bryan Cook and Nazeeh Johnson be ready for camp, or week 1? That could give us wiggle room there. I think the call would be depth on either offensive or defensive line instead.

Agreed it's receiver heavy. I'd rather see one of those receiver picks go towards a flier on a smaller school athletic TE, but I'm not sure we need to do that just yet with Gray as the solid #2 and Bell/Bushman(maybe?) and Fortson still in the mix (IS Fortson still in the mix??). Mitchell and Coleman BOTH would piss off the rest of the league, lol.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.