Thread: ChiefsPlanet New Feature: Up/Down Voting Posts
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 09:24 PM   #209
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I get the rest of your post. Don't necessarily agree, but I understand what you're saying in posts outside of this thread.

But you're complaining that a gold post in a thread that has nothing to do with football or the chiefs isn't about the chiefs or football.
If you can show me one football-related post that has become highlighted in gold this week since we put in the trial period for the new feature, I'll concede my point.

People aren't using the feature. That's why it will stink. And if they do use it, it will probably be somebody bashing a poster who's being a dumbass.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote