Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 07:03 PM   #386
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
This show sucks.

I might be alone on this, but I never really cared for the mirror universe episodes.

If I enjoyed what Star Trek did with them (a few of the DS9s were pretty good) it was nice to just have a small helping of mirror universe stuff.

An entire half season of this garbage is dumb.

I can also handle changes. I can handle lots of changes.

The tone of this show is just... it's dumb. I ****ing hate it.
It’s poorly written, structured, and acted.

The look is off - the mythos is off.

I can’t think of many TNG episodes that aren’t better. Sub Rosa maybe.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.