Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 09:47 AM   #383
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I see what you're saying but I also see it from the POV of a comics fan that watched Marvel go down the tubes due to politics.
Huh? Whats political in Marvel so much that its in the shitter?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottawa_chiefs_fan View Post
I am an old Star Trek guy (remember watching them in B&W on Thursday nights). In fact, one of the kids that wrote a letter back then to not cancel the series.

I can overlook the inconsistencies - I am enjoying it.
Old school fan here too. What they have done to the Klingons is an abomination to all of us.

I had no idea this is set in a time frame before the original Star Trek. WTF? How are they going to explain all the differences? It seemed to me it was 100's of years in the future. They have totally screwed this up and now need to use some cheap alternative reality jump to fix their mistakes.

How can you screw up a Star Trek this bad?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.