Thread: Life One Week to Retirement
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 09:27 PM   #72
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryaldini View Post
Congrats on making it! I'm about one month behind you and feeling surprisingly impatient here at the end. I want to take a few months to decompress and then go back to work that I'll find meaningful. I might wind up working as much during "retirement" but on things I've wanted to do. Already been doing some volunteer work on weekends and have really enjoyed that. Good luck!
Congrats to you....and yes, the last month you do get a bit impatient because you are either training your successor and people start to see you as the "ghost in the house "....

Like you I plan to decompress and eventually do something that I enjoy....part time/consultant work and volunteer work that I have wanted to do forever.
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.