View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 09:47 PM   #144
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Don't necessarily fault anyone for simply not trusting dogs with this kind of reputation - there's no NEED for them to exist; plenty of 'safe' dogs out there for anyone that wants one.

But I'll say this - that rot if mine, hard headed as he is, is the most fiercely loyal and attentive dog. He's aware of everything. If he sees someone walking down the sidewalk and the kids are in the driveway, he'll just go to the end of the driveway and watch everything.

And I don't have a good way to describe his personality apart from just being very mercurial. He's charming as ****; everyone that visits us loves that dog because he's just an interesting and extremely affectionate little heathen.

But again - I don't fault the 'I'll never have one' crowd because they are different. Different to train, different to own.

And ultimately I think that's where people truly fail. They try to pretend like their rotty or their pit is a golden retriever. They aren't; never will be. They're working dogs and they're laser focused. If you can't direct that focus, you'll end up with a bit of a neurotic dog. And a neurotic dog with that kind of bite force is not great.
I hope that you never leave your dog unchained on your driveway. Lots of totally normal people can walk past, minding their own business with no interest in you, your house, your dog, or your children. If you own a lethal weapon, with a clearly random element to their personality, you have 100% responsibility for the safety of everyone that might encounter it.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote