View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 11:59 PM   #1087
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
C'mon...

I have no particular like for Matheny, but I said before that this guy is going to get blamed for everything that doesn't go right. Every player that doesn't turn into an All-Star...Matheny. And I guess errors are going to be his fault.

The team hasn't been above .500 since 2015 and completely sucked the last two years. This year's team probably isn't all Metheny's fault just yet.
It's something worth keeping an eye on, especially for an org that values D like the Royals (and we need to, especially with the park we play at).

I must say, Matheny has been a pleasant surprise so far (at least with how self-depreciating he's been in his interviews) and the strategy I've seen (it's been a lot different than Yost's, to say the least).
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.