View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 09:23 AM   #920
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut View Post
Chip Kelly on importance of QB hand size: “Huge. You better have big hands. ... You better have a big paw to manipulate the football"

Brady and Rodgers have large hands and are two of the most deadly accurate pure passers in history. Most of the upcoming studs at QB have hands > 9 3/4. Mahomes has a cannon, but his film shows a lot of inconsistency in the short-medium touch passes. As the draft critics said, he lacks a reproducible throw and his mechanics are off...this makes me wonder if it has to do with his ability to grip it consistently (and consider this in mostly dry/warm conditions). Kaep had issues with handsize. Bridgewater has problems and needs a glove. Smith in muggy conditions develops issues and will use a glove also.
Yeah, i trust chip kellys judgement. The guy that was instrumental in destroying 2 franchises.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.