View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 07:46 PM   #118
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
McCormick played some good ball last year. He struggled with position early last year, but came around. And he made some Deighton filthy plays that not many humans can do.

I haven’t watched much of either game. If he’s regressed that’s.... troublesome.
Admittedly I always payed attention to the offensive potential. Good touch, big body, quick twitch post moves. It was exciting. These were the days we had Doke to provide defense and length in the paint. Bur when hes your only big guy really I dont know. McCormack hasn't ever been this defensive force. Thats kinda what this team needs, a Doke. I think we can score.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.