View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 04:59 PM   #74
Veteran

I remember Joe; he helped make the Chiefs a national draw. I never liked the Chiefs giving up draft picks for other teams (49ers) quarterbacks and wanted them to at least try drafting someone. He wanted to wear 16 however that number was retired and he didn't make a big deal about it.

He was better than anyone the Chiefs put on the field at QB in a long time however he was a shell of his former self. Still mentally smart, just not physically able to cash all of the checks he mentally was writing.

Chiefs could have drafted him, I think they took someone named Steve Fuller instead. Now that brings back some bad memories of Kenney/Fuller swapping in and out of games depending on down and distance.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.