View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 10:47 AM   #302
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Out of all the players that I wish I could watch all the time, I probably see him the least, unfortunately. I don't particularly like many of their division games (especially since the Kings, Ducks, and Sharks all suck right now), and I miss a lot of the later games in general.

That series is kind of a win-win though, as there's Kane and Toews on the other side. An Avalanche/Blackhawks first round series would be fun. Dangerous... but, fun.
Calgary /Edmonton are pretty fun to watch these days but west coast games start too late for me, which is too bad because in the last few years their games were much better to watch(Duck/Kings/sharks) had some great series few years back.

I might stay up for some AVS/Oilers games though.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.