Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Ozark
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 03:09 PM   #44
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Dude. Did you watch? Most of the main characters from the area were not.

Rachel is definitely not.

Jacob may look and sound like a hillbilly but he was very intelligent and business savvy.

Ruth lived like trash but she wasn't a backwoods hillbilly. She was damned sharp too.

So then what? You're looking at the moron Langmore brothers. That's 2-5. Not very damned much.
Backwoods hillbilly's can be intelligent, sharp and business savvy. Almost every local...main character or not...was portrayed as a backwoods hillbilly and/or white trash. If you didn't notice it I dont know what to tell you.

I just wasn't very impressed with the show. It could have been so much better. Good idea but the sloppy writing ruined it for me.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.