View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 02:47 PM   #68
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
HBO Max has some great stuff, IMO. Game of Thrones, Sopranos and The Wire are some of my favorite shows of all time. I haven't finished either but I'm very interested in Deadwood and Rome as well.

They've got the Alien flicks, recently had the Leprechauns (****ing love those movies!), and just added Batman: The Animated Series. They'll be releasing Godzilla vs Kong, Mortal Kombat, a new Conjuring movie and a few others that look decent later on this year.

I will say the app is absolute shit, though. It's slow as hell and not very responsive.
Those are the only reasons I would get HBO Max but hoping theaters might be open, even at reduced capacity, to see these flix.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.