View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 12:19 AM   #110
Immanentize The Eschaton

I started adding flax seed to my salads. It was really cheap at the grocery store and I wanted a break from my usual sesame seeds. I like the taste and the consistency. I've heard that it has healthy stuff in there although you may want to grind it to get all the good stuff out of there. I don't grind mine, I just sprinkle it on. It's like a shotgun blast through the bowels. Apparently I needed the fiber because the first few shits smelled like they had been in there since elementary school. I shit once or twice a day depending on how much I eat. Occasionally I get three good shits a day. Pretty nice.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.