View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 10:37 AM   #81
Would an idiot do that?

I have no experience benching 300 lbs, but I found the body weight fitness group on reddit a few months ago and it's made a huge difference progress-wise and with my overall outlook on working out (still can't bench 300lbs... yet. ).

The foundation of that program --- progressive overload, big compound moves as opposed to (for example) annihilating your biceps with a million curls, 'resting hard' and not needing the p90x-like 6 day routine --- has all really clicked, including a few trainer channels on youtube, at least for my beginner/n00b self who was stuck in the 90s marketing campaign of working out (the few times I've actually tried to).
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.