View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 01:29 PM   #61
Special Teams ACE!!!

I said 2:00 central, but I'm gonna be out the rest of the afternoon. If Mother****er really needed those extra 30 minutes to claim his spot when he hasn't signed on in weeks... well, sorry I guess.

We've had people take vacations during the mock before and it's worked out okay with backup owners and whatnot, so I'm just going to go in order of whoever claimed a spot on the wait list first.

Chief Northman and Chargem get the last two spots.

Chargem, you have the choice of leaving somebody in charge of your picks, or PMing the next owners for the upcoming picks you have while on vacation or... whatever, I guess. I'll leave it up to you. We might give you a team that doesn't have a first or second round pick just to alleviate that as well. I guess just don't pick the Raiders or any super busy team like that.

Start picking teams.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.