View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 04:08 PM   #112
Veteran

not a mult, and only insulted by the discounting of my comment as part of a ruse, but not by the association made.

I am also a “pompous Hollywood douche” but I can tell you no one is sorry assholes are getting ruined out here. I am proud as can be that my industry is taking steps to actually make change real. Nobody else is anywhere. You can’t really think the entertainment industry is the only place that assholes have run free and held sway over anyone who would object, do you? It is the very nature of hierarchical power structures.

I am also represented by a union that spoke up with the power of thousands and today one more asshole is facing the truth. He spends most of his time assholing around his non union shop where he is safer, but we got him anyway. If congressional interns and staffers had a union or if big businesses had more unions, maybe they’d be facing truth too. We are getting the mid level assholes too. They just don’t make the papers.

The next conversation I want to be having is how do we treat their work now? I’m not ready to throw out the results of a collaborative process. Hundreds of caring artists and craftsmen don’t deserve to be banished to the misconduct archive when they did nothing wrong. On the other hand, how do you not see the stains? What is fair?
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli