View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 01:06 PM   #86
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Look, it's this cliche again. I don't even know you. Is this not my first time interacting with your stupid ass? I don't recall ever exchanging with you before, but you're apparently a fan of mine.

You're just a whiny bitch dragging your snail trail around this forum complaining about an argument that literally no one gives a shit about, that really isn't an argument in the 1st place, except to your stupid overly sensitive ass.

I mean, look at the initial post i made and then your rebuttal. That's all the evidence i need to prove you're a whiny bitch. And a dumb one too.

Don't be dumb AND whiny. If you're going to whine, at least cry about something relevant.

Sure pal. Sure.

Since were giving each other advice, its probably best for you if you dont like a thread, maybe don't post in it. Especially if said post exposes your complete ****ing ignorance on the topic lol. Hurr durr, i didn't even know this was a conversation, derp!

Listen, dont get all redassed because i responded to you after you triple posted, then added a **** you Wallcrawler to the end of it.

Seems like your ass needs the dick shoved back in it, so that should be your first priority.

And, if youre going to post something so ****ing stupid, maybe fake a stroke next time.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.