View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 12:54 PM   #84
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Haha. Id Love my new rent free digs in your head if there wasn't so much shit everywhere.
Look, it's this cliche again. I don't even know you. Is this not my first time interacting with your stupid ass? I don't recall ever exchanging with you before, but you're apparently a fan of mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Not my fault youre too ****ing stupid to recognize a debate that's literally been going on all season, and how dare someone make a thread that says all that bullshit can cease now.

Eat a bag of dicks, ****wad, but make sure to save one to shove up your ass to put you in a better mood, sweetheart.

Lmmfao.
You're just a whiny bitch dragging your snail trail around this forum complaining about an argument that literally no one gives a shit about, that really isn't an argument in the 1st place, except to your stupid overly sensitive ass.

I mean, look at the initial post i made and then your rebuttal. That's all the evidence i need to prove you're a whiny bitch. And a dumb one too.

Don't be dumb AND whiny. If you're going to whine, at least cry about something relevant.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.