View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 12:40 PM   #82
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
No, he said you were making up a narrative about lamar getting put in the same league as mahomes. He agreed that they was a lot of hype/talk about jackson as he was the run away leader for MVP. Is everyone not supposed to talk about lamar just because hes not as good as mahomes.

And sure, there are enough bullshit shows (radio and tv) that need to fill hours that they argue stupid shit to get clicks and views, that I'm sure there was plenty of dumbassery that debated lamar vs mahomes. Since I avoid those shows like the plague, I cant speak on how often that topic was discussed or the type of dialogue on whether they were comparing qb attributes and determining that lamar was just as good.

But I do know that what I heard during games wasn't that lamar was the same as mahomes or that he was better than mahomes just that he was having a helluva season and deserved the mvp.
This guy gets it.

This thread is stupid.

And **** you Wallcrawler.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.